It’s Wednesday, Sassy Jacks is sponsoring, and Vonna and Gary are the chatters. It’s a jam-packed show. Topics include May 2020 Nicola Parkman workshops, 2020 Lenten SAL with Jacob DeGraaf’s Agnus Dei design, the Queen’s Sampler, Vonna finishing designs, painted needlepoint canvas, Sarah Braizear, Jesus goes to the Fair, some math, and a Come-to-Jesus meeting. All very exciting and somewhat informative. Enjoy! Sunday’s guest is Michelle Lee.–Gary
Listen to the podcast:
Here are some links:
- Sassy Jacks Stitchery website
- Summer House Stitche Works with Beth Seal
- Sassy Jacks September Soiree Stitch Retreat
- Modern Folk Embroidery website, use coupon code Fibertalk
- The Twisted Stitcher website
- Vonna’s Finishing Service page
- The Twisted Stitcher on YouTube
- Daylight Halo Magnifier Lamp at The Attic
I hope you enjoy this show. I’m always looking for guests, so let me know if there is someone you’d like me to have on the show.
To add yourself to our mailing list and be notified whenever we post a new podcast, provide your name and email address below. You won’t get spam and we won’t share your address.