Sassy Jacks Stitchery is sponsoring this week’s show with Nicola Parkman of Hands Across the Sea Samplers. Nicola joins Vonna and Gary to walk about what she’s learned during her time acquiring and reproducing a large number of samplers. We also learn about her latest introduction, Mary Lea 1793, the new printing of the Hannah Coates chart, how to pronounce Sarah Braizear, and a variety of other stitching and non-stitching topics. We hope you enjoy the show.–Gary and Vonna
Listen to the podcast:
This show is also available on FlossTube. Click here to view it.
You can listen by using the player above or you can subscribe to Fiber Talk through iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, Podbay, and Podbean. To receive e-mail notification of new podcasts, provide your name and e-mail address below. We do not sell/share e-mail addresses.
Here are some links:
- Sassy Jacks Stitchery website
- Summer House Stitche Works with Beth Seal
- Sassy Jacks September Soiree Stitch Retreat
- Hands Across the Sea Samplers website
- Hands Across the Sea Samplers on Instagram
- Hands Across the Sea Samplers on YouTube
- The Twisted Stitcher website
- Vonna’s Finishing Service page
- The Twisted Stitcher on YouTube
We hope you enjoy this week’s conversation with Nicola Parkman. We’re always looking for guests, so let us know if there is someone you’d like us to have on the show.–Gary
To add yourself to our mailing list and be notified whenever we post a new podcast, provide your name and email address below. You won’t get spam and we won’t share your address.